Nano Vux 3 is the latest model of the Nano Vux series. This upgraded LiDAR model integrates the Riegl® miniVUX-3 scanner, Applanix® IMU/GNSS, and a 42mp calibrated camera. It weighs only 3.0kg making it suitable for various kinds of multi-drones.
When operating onboard a LidarSwiss geo controller, it automatically collects laser and image data. LidarSwiss' proprietary Geo-LAS generates laser point cloud with RGB value simultaneously. The algorithm it uses to process 3D data for all objects above ground is proven to be highly accurate.
Nano Vux 3 is easy to transport, easy to install, and easy to operate. It is the perfect tool for rapid and accurate 3D data for small areas - whether it's on electronic copters and other flying platforms.
- 360° FOV @ 100kHz, 200kHz reduced power 180° @ 200kHz
- 120° @ 300kHz
- Applanix® IMU/GNSS
- Intelligent system controller
- Autonomous operation
- 42mp calibrated camera
- Automatic RGB attribution to laser points
- Only 30% side lap needed to generate survey grade DOM
- Lifetime system calibration
- Direct geo-referencing technology
- Support Geo-RT real-time process
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application
High accuracy small area mapping, Terrain modeling for heavy vegetation areas, Historical site mapping, Rapid and accurate distance measuring, Quick response mudslide analysis, Disaster management, Volumetric calculations for mining, Power line inspection/danger tree analysis, Riverbank and coastal line mapping, Water resource monitoring
360° FOV @ 100kHz, 200kHz reduced power, 180° @ 200kHz, 120° @ 300kHz
Training, maintanence and support
Training included in purchase
Max. pulse frequency [Hz]
Max. field of view [degrees]
Laser Pulse Characteristics
Class 1, eye safe
Min. range of laser pulse [m]
Max. range of laser pulse [m]
Heading, Pitch and Role internally captured
Type of INS or IMU
42mp calibrated camera