Technology meets efficiency
“We imagined a solution to adopt the laser scanner technology in the emerging UAV market, with a device that could also be used in any other vehicle. We made the choice to simplify the user experience, without sacrificing the system performance. Every detail, from the component selection to the graphical user interface, has been inspired by this philosophy.”– 3DT staff - passionate & voted to LiDAR
3D TARGET was founded to provide assistance, products, rental, and training courses about Non Destructive Test to every company, professional and PA. We have active agreements and partnerships with the leading brands in the sector.
3D TARGET wants to be leader for:
• Quality in assistance before and after sale
• The selection and use of the proposed technology
• The technical expertise of its employees.
The goal is to provide comprehensive support for all hardware and software products offered:
• Laser Scanner;
• Thermal Image Camera;
• Tracking System;
• General Test & Measurement Instruments;
• Photographic and 360° picture immersive solutions;
• Standard and dedicated software solutions;
• System integration;
• UAV sensors
• GYRO, IMU & INS sensors
• Instrument and software sale;
• Maintenance and Support of Instrument;
• Instrument Calibration;
• Technical Support;
• Training Courses;
• Software and hardware development.
3D TARGET is certified ISO 9001:2008.
Scanfly LITE is the perfect solution to adopt the laser scanner technology in the emerging UAV market, as well as in any other terrestrial or marine vehicle.
Scanfly XT delivers extremely resolute and definite point clouds, making it the ideal choice for mapping at longer ranges and higher speed.
Scanfly ULTRA is designed to exceed the demands of the most challenging real-world 3D mobile mapping applications, with a range of up to 200 meters.