The 280MP Aerial System offers a very high image capture rate and dynamic range, increasing the overall quality and accuracy of the final photogrammetric products. It comprises a dedicated controller with GNSS-inertial; an IMU unit; a Somag gyro-stabilized mount (DSM4000), and the Phase One new generation iX Suite software (iX Plan, iX Flight Pro and iX Process), providing the user best quality images and navigation data within the shortest time.
The iXM-RS 280F provides a large format option that easily integrates with the GSM4000 gyrostabilized mount, creating a lightweight system for a wider range of aircraft.
The iXM-RS 280F is a dual-lens metric camera with 90mm lenses for capturing RGB information and providing superior image quality. The 280MP camera generates a central projection image from two 150MP nadir images with equal ground resolution.
The aerial system is comprised of our dedicated controller with GNSS-inertial; an IMU unit; a Somag gyro-stabilized mount (DSM4000), and the Phase One new generation iX Suite software (iX Plan, iX Flight Pro and iX Process), providing the user best quality images and navigation data within the shortest time.
- Coverage: + 20,000 pixels across
- Capture rate: 2 frames per second
- Shutter speed: up to 1/2000 sec.
Phase One flight and sensor management software
The PAS 280i system uses Phase One’s intuitive software package – iX Suite – designed to handle all aspects of photogrammetric project workflows, from flight planning to create commercial format images.
The software package includes the following:
- iX Plan for mission planning
- iX Flight Pro for flight director, data collection, real-time image status and an option to change flight lines during the mission.
- iX Process for high-quality image processing.
Phase One designed an open system to allow additional processing with third-party photogrammetric applications.
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application
Type of storage
Select an application area: