The overall receiving characteristics makes the TC4034 an ideal transducer for making absolute underwater sound measurements up to 480kHz. The wide frequency range also makes the TC4034 perfect for calibration purposes, particularly in higher frequencies.
- Omnidirectional in the full frequency range.
- Long term stability.
- Extreme Wide frequency range.
- Durable construction.
- Individually calibrated.
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application