It further-more provides uniform omnidirectional sensitivities in both horizontal and vertical planes up to high frequencies. The TC4013 is an excellent transducer for making absolute sound measurements and calibrations within a broad frequency range.
It can also be applied as an omnidirectional reference projector.
The overall characteristics makes TC4013 extremely applicable for laboratory as well as industrial uses.
- • High sensitivity.
- • Omnidirectional to high frequencies.
- • Broad banded.
- • O-ring sealed mounting.
- • Individually calibrated.
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application