The TC4040 offers flat frequency receiving response over a wide frequency range and the relatively high transmitting sensitivity makes it very useful within many areas of underwater acoustic research, tests and measurements. The TC4040 utilises sensor element technology that ensures a high stabilitywith time and excellent performance.
The ceramic sensor element is encapsulated in Special formulated NBR.The
metallic support made of titanium, allows for precise mounting in suspension hangers.
- Wide operating frequency range
- Flat response over a wide frequency range
- Titanium mounting support
- Individually calibrated
- Water blocked
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application