The TC4038 provides a flat frequency response and omnidirectional characteristics in the specified frequency range. The sensor element has excellent stability, which ensures reliable sensitivity over long periods of time. Because of its small size, the TC4038 is an ideal hydrophone for acoustic measurements in near fields.
Because of its small size, the TC4038 is an ideal hydrophone for acoustic measurements in near fields.
- Reference hydrophone for high frequencies
- Linear receiving response from 100kHz to 500kHz
- Individually calibrated
- Calibration as standard reference hydrophone traceable to national standards established at NPL, UK
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application