Sound velocity profiling is an important physical parameter for the underwater work of many sonar equipment. So sound velocity profiler is widely used in many applications including marine survey, underwater engineering, underwater terrain mapping, underwater navigation and positioning. SVP1500 sound velocity profiler adopts "time leap" technology for sound velocity measurement. The sound velocity measuring accuracy reaches 0.05m/s. It has integrated a high-precision pressure sensor.
- High Accuracy: With "Time Leap" technology, SVP1500's accuracy was enhanced to 0.05m/s. Build-in high-precision pressure sensor, depth accuracy reaches 0.15m.
- Long Working Hours: Built-in high-performance lithium battery, continuous working life is longer than 8 hours. It is much easier to maintain.
- High Sampling Rate: The sound velocity measuring time interval is shorter, which improves the collection efficiency and greatly reduces the measuring time of a single sound velocity profiling.
- Easy Operation: 16GB massive storage space, storing at least 4000 hours of data.
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application
Weight in air [kg]
Weight in water [kg]
Temperature, Depth and other Sensors
Temperature resolution [°C]
Temperature measurement accuracy [%]
Pressure resolution [%]
Pressure measurement accuracy [%]
Min. operating power [V]
Max. operating power [V]
Max. operation time on one battery [hr]
Max. operating depth [m]
Max. pressure [bar]
Operating temperature: min. [°C]
Operating temperature: max. [°C]
0.05m/s Sound Velocity Accuracy | 30Hz High Sampling | 8h Working Hours
Internal Memory [MB]
Sample rate [Hz]
Range min. value [m/s]
Sound Velocity Performance
USB Data Cable
Return to Factory or Regional Service Center
Moving vessel profiling compatibility