The SEA-KIT Omega Uncrewed Surface Vessel (USV) is designed for extended endurance, fully uncrewed maritime and logistics operations, with a large payload capacity and capability to launch, recover and control subsea vehicles. Equipped with a swarm of AUVs, the Omega can survey large ocean areas, with its endurance and robustness enabling missions many miles from port or mother ship.
With a large payload capacity and the capability to autonomously launch, recover and control subsea vehicles, including ROVs and AUV/UUVs, SEA-KIT Omega meets the demands of current and future offshore operations above and below the water and increases the range and capabilities of maritime and border security systems.
Reduced crewing, with personnel controlling the USV in a safer, onshore environment, significantly reduces risk and costs. The vessel’s hybrid propulsion system delivers over-the-horizon endurance with minimal acoustic signature and a reduced CO2 footprint.
The Omega can be configured for uncrewed cargo transport with station holding and logistics options. Freight can be transported in SEA-KIT’s safe, enclosed and interchangeable podded payload area, with a fluid capacity of up to 30m3. Larger items can be transported in the open topped cargo bay. SEA-KIT Omega can transit to the point of hold station and remain in position as cargo is being loaded or unloaded.
The SEA-KIT Omega is controlled by SEA-KIT’s proprietary G-SAVI control and surveillance platform, which provides safe and secure operation from remote control centres.
- Improved safety & reduced environmental impact
- Safer, reduced risk, low environmental impact maritime operations
- Commercially proven technology with extended endurance & full ocean capability
- Fully uncrewed launch & recovery of underwater vehicles & sensors
- Highly configurable, large payload capacity
- Acoustically quiet operation
- COLREGS compatible
- On-board processing capability, including ATR & data compression
- Remote operation from secure location anywhere in the world
- Multiple mission & offshore payload variations
- 30-foot cargo container platform & interchangeable cargo pods
- Optional AUV/UUV & ROV configurations
- Bathymetry & seabed survey capabilities
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application
Oceanographic/hydrographic survey, subsea asset integrity inspections/maintenance/intervention, logistics support, collection of metocean data, seafloor mapping and classification, mine countermeasures, maritime intelligence surveillance & reconnaissance, maritime & border security, amphibious ops support, Cable laying
Large open rear deck for logistics/payload deployment with loading ramp.
MBES package, logistics package, station holding package, maritime security package, launch & recovery package etc.
Max. Weight of USV in air [kg]
Number of thrusters
Communication and Control
Type of Communication
Max. Baud rate [Mb/s]
Data sent to shore
FLIR images, CCTV images, vessel audio feed, sensor data, navigational data
Control parameters sent to the USV
All vessel functions can be sent to the USV
Navigation and Payload
Navigation sensors - standard
Tailored to client's operational area
Navigation sensors - optional
Payload sensors - optional
MBES, SBP, CTD, SSS, AUV, ROV, MAPR, SBES, MVP etc
Min. turning radius [m]
Launch and Recovery System
AUV, ROV, Moonpools, cable laying, Moving Vessel Profiler
Max. speed [kn]
Min. crew size
Min. required number of surface computers
Max. WMO seastate
Energy and Propulsion
360 Azimuth Thrusters
Endurance at nominal power [hr]
SEA-KIT Omega USV for defence & security1.02 MB