Manufactured from Grade 5 Titanium alloy, the L3C/LCC-720-L is rated to 4,000m as standard with the 1,000m and 6,000m as options. The camera is fitted with a fixed focus wide angle lens, giving a diagonal field view of 50° (1,000m or 4,000m rated) or 40° (6,000m rated) in water, through a high strength Sapphire window, combining supreme scratch resistance with ultimate optical transmission and clarity. The camera also features built-in reverse polarity and surge protection.
The miniature, high-quality Sony 1/3" EX-View HAD CCD sensor offers high resolution and low light level sensitivity, achieved by using 10-bit digital processing. It is the ideal camera for underwater viewing tasks.
- High-resolution monochrome 720 TVL
- Low light sensitivity 0.005 lux
- 65° diagonal angle of view
- Titanium housing
- 1000m, 4000m and 6000m depth rating
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application