Zio is a high-resolution zoom payload that combines a Sony sensor with high-stabilized three-axis gimbal technology. It enables industrial inspectors and surveyors to zoom into objects of interest and effortlessly transmit video at 4K resolution, ready to be utilized for a variety of inspection, surveying, and public safety jobs.
30x zoom capability for enhanced capture
With optimal zoom levels from 1x to 30x, you can access hard-to-reach areas and obtain a unique view of your objective. The Zio's sensor offers 4K resolution for high-quality video and image capture, ideal for a variety of demanding applications.
Video stream over HDMI & Ethernet
Zio enables video stream to your remote controller (with QGroundControl) via HDMI and Ethernet:
- HDMI output: 1920 x 1080 (60p)
- Ethernet output: H264 RTP at 1920 x1080 (60p)
- Combine mode: HDMI output 1920 x 1080 (60p) & Ethernet output H264 RTP 1280 x 720 (60p)
Fully compatible with MAVLink, Zio is ready to be seamlessly integrated with drones powered by PX4, Ardupilot. The Zio also gives users advanced control of the camera and gimbal from the remote controller.
Built for industrial applications
Optimal design and advanced functionality make Zio excellent for a range of industrial missions like inspection, roof surveys, power-cable checks, and site-progress monitoring and so on.
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application
Type of sensor
Year of last update
Year of introduction
Type of storage