TriLux is a low cost, miniature algae sensor that monitors three key algal parameters in a single, highly sensitive probe. The 3-in-1 fluorometer enables widespread monitoring in a variety of applications, including harmful algal blooms, aquaculture, water treatment works, river catchments and coastal studies.
TriLux is compact and easy to integrate in wider systems and platforms including CTDs, data buoys, monitoring stations, AUVs and gliders.
With three different parameter combinations and depth ratings to 2000m, TriLux is suitable for a wide variety of water environments:
• Chlorophyll a, Phycocyanin, Turbidity for freshwater deployments
• Chlorophyll a, Phycoerythrin, Phycocyanin for coastal deployments
• Chlorophyll a, Phycoerythrin, Turbidity for marine deployments
Features & Applications
- Monitors 3 parameters in a single, highly sensitive probe
- Low cost solution for widespread algae monitoring and large scale monitoring programmes
- Real-time data output in μg/l
- User configurable sampling frequency from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz
- Robust ambient light and turbidity rejection
- Data display and logging with Hawk and Watchkeeper accessories
- Monitoring within water treatment plants
- Integration within marine CTDs, AUVs and towed vehicles