The GAJT-410MS protects your crew, vessel and cargo from interference, jamming and spoofing through dynamic protection on M-Code signals as well as GPS L1/L2, Galileo E1, QZSS L1/L2 and SBAS L1. GAJT uses an adaptive digital null-forming algorithm to identify interference and jamming signals, adjusting its gain on reliable satellite signals to maintain your PNT. Its direction-finding capabilities enable you to identify and locate the source of jamming signals and optimize situation awareness.
Whether the interference is malicious or benign, Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) put the vessel, crew and cargo at risk. For nearshore vessels, continuous positioning, navigation and timing (PNT) are necessary for safe operations in crowded waterways and RF environments. Commercial vessels may drift off-course without assured PNT and run the risk of shipping delays or navigation into unsafe waters. Naval vessels in contested waters need GPS L1 and M-Code protection. Designed specifically for rapid integration into space-constrained vessels, this easy-to-use system protects GPS-based navigation and precise timing receivers, including M-Code, from both intentional jamming and accidental interference.
How it works
GAJT mitigates interference and jamming by creating nulls in the antenna gain pattern in the direction of jammers. This process enables advanced anti-jam protection even in dynamic multi-jam scenarios. Whether intentional or unintentional interference, GAJT identifies and mitigates the threat to your PNT.
- Simultaneous GPS L1/L2, Galileo E1, QZSS L1/L2 and SBAS L1 protection operating with civil and military GPS receivers including M-Code
- Commercial off-the-shelf and non-ITAR for rapid deployment through our lean supply chain
- Low size, weight and power (SWaP) enclosure in a marine-hardened shell for size-constrained vessels in harsh marine environments
- Up to 40 dB of interference suppression with adaptive digital nulling
- Jammer direction-finding capabilities to identify and locate source of jamming and spoofing attacks
- High performance PNT protection against RF interference as well as jamming and spoofing attacks
- Easy to integrate into new and existing fleets with legacy and modern GPS receiver compatibility
- Enhanced situation awareness through jammer identification and direction-finding
- Demonstrates high performance anti-jam protection in dynamic multi-jammer scenarios
Learn more about the GAJT-410MS anti-jam technology.
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application
Min. operating power [V]
Max. operating power [V]
Typical consumption [W]
Connection/cable for power
Combined data and power cable
Tracked satellite signals
GPS, Galileo, SBAS
Type of GPS measurements
Type of GLONASS measurements
Type of Galileo measurements
Type of Beidou measurements
Type of SBAS measurements
Signal gain [dB]
Operating temperature: min. [°C]
Operating temperature: max. [°C]
Max operational altitude [m]
MIL-STD-810G(CH1) 507.6, Proc. II
Year of introduction
Total Weight [kg]