Acoustic Data Transmission and Subsea IoT
The Sealink series of advanced hydroacoustic network modems features:
• Acoustic range of 1,000 to 8,000 m
• Highly compact, fully integrated design housing the modem electronics
• Advanced signal processing
• Scalable subsea networking capabilities
• Concurrent data transmission and navigation capabilities
• Open configuration protocols
• Integrated depth and temperature sensor
• Independent ranging
DiveNET: Sealink series acoustic modems are highly compact, fully integrated devices offering advanced acoustic performance with scalable networking capabilities.
Sealink modems are supplied in two standard form factors: 64x62 mm and 41x45 mm. Additionally an integrated modem/USBL combo is available with dimensions 64х128 mm.
Standard maximum depth is 300 m with a built-in depth sensor, 400 m without a depth sensor and 1,000 m in OEM configuration with the modem electornics housed separately.
Sealink modems are powered by 5-12V.
Sealink modems are built for integration with UART-9600 and NMEA 0183 interfacing standards.
The following Sealink models are currenly available:
Sealink C - Command modem
Sealink S - Streaming modem
Sealink M (Microlink) - Miniature, multi-mode acoustic modem
Sealink M-XR (Microlink Extended Range) - Microlink in a Sealink body
Sealink M-USBL (Microlink with integrated USBL antenna)
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products