Light the way of your survey
Geoscan Lite is a professional automatic aerial survey system, requiring no piloting skills. Geoscan Lite will help you simplify and optimize workflows that require up-to-date spatial data. With its flight time of 60 min, it offers a 9 km2 coverage per flight.
• Sony α6000 camera is mounted onboard.
• Flight stability excludes any blurry images.
• Geoscan Lite can shoot 3 km2 in just 1 hour, achieving 2,6 cm/pixel precision. You can increase the area up to 9 km2, but with the cost of precision.
• It takes 10 minutes to deploy, while the whole flight is autonomous.
Launch/Landing Catapult / parachute,
in automated mode
Take-off preparation 10 min
Flight time Up to 1 hour
Wingspan 1,3 m
Wind resistance 12 m/s
Flight speed 64-130 km/h
Weight 3,1 kg
Maximal flight distance 60 km
Area coverage per 1 flight 3 - 8 km2
Minimal safe altitude 100 m
Maximal flight altitude 4000 m
Operating temperatures from -20 to +40°С
(extended range -40 to +50°С)
- Geoscan 101 Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)
- Modernized Sony A6000 (24 Mpix, lens 35 mm, full-frame sensor, central shutter)
- Ground control station: laptop with flight software and charger
- 1 AP battery with protection system
- Spare parts and instruments
- Digital communication channel for control and telemetry
- Portable catapult in a case
- Protected transportation case for UAV
- Professional training in St. Petersburg
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products