Versatile and powerful scanning robotic total station
The GTL-1000 is a single instrument to layout and scan on a single set up. It combines a fast laser scanner and total robotic station all in one efficient system.
Combined with ClearEdge3D Verity, the all new solution offers a new standard of evolutionary construction verification workflows.
Quick layout and scanning with a single instrument
Instantaneous point cloud registration
Full dome scan and images in seconds
Scan density tailored to minimize software processing time
Construction Verification. Every Day.
• Quick layout and scanning with a single instrument
• Instantaneous point registration on hardware
• Proven integrated robotic total station design
• Full dome field-of-view scan and images in seconds
• Tailored scan density to minimize software processing time for construction verification
• UltraSonic Direct Drive motors
• 30% smaller and lighter than any previous Topcon robotic
• TSshield™ global service
• Advanced UltraTrac technology
• 3-year instrument warranty
• 5-year motor warranty
• Available in two models
The GT Series of robotic total stations is a compact, high-performance solution. You get the efficiency of a single-operator robotic system, the power of long-range reflectorless measurements, and performance as a hybrid positioning solution.
UltraSonic technology is the driving force for the GT Series. The UltraSonic motors are the thinnest, lightest, and most powerful on the market – providing you with the smoothest and most accurate prism-tracking possible. It’s a difference you can see and hear immediately
Ultra-accurate Our new UltraTrac technology gives you increased prism-tracking strength in all conditions. Advanced instrument algorithms deliver the confidence you need to move ahead. It’s not that you lose line-of-sight, it’s how fast you can reacquire and get back to work.
Featuring a remarkably slimmed down design, the compact system is a third smaller and lighter than any Topcon robotic instrument, yet twice as fast. Without traditional gears or wearing parts, the UltraSonic motors are more rugged and durable – lasting four times longer than previous total stations, and we back it with a five-year warranty.
• Long-lasting gearless design
• Turning speed of 180° per second
• Compact motor efficiency
Fastest robotic motor technology available.30% smaller and lighter
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products