Data collection in the fast lane. 3D mass data collection for resurfacing
• Fully automated system with GNSS and Sonic Tracker control
• Delivers accurate thickness boundaries while maintaining projected yield
• Eliminates the need for strings, skis, and lasers
• Easy surface data management and design
• Safely scan at driving speed without lane closures
The RD-M1 scanner collects a constant stream of data as you drive, delivering precise surface conditions. You can quickly scan miles of road in short time, without the need for costly lane closures or re-work.
With this revolutionary solution, normal traffic conditions continue uninterrupted - dramatically saving time, eliminating the need to close lanes, and increasing the safety of your crew.
The sophisticated design works seamlessly with an integrated HiPer SR GNSS receiver as well as an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) to accurately capture point data while traveling at speed. Cruising at normal highways speeds, your data is automatically timestamped and instantly stored for the next step of easy management and point cloud generation.
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products