Hydroacoustic Aided Inertial Navigation Package
- precise, smooth and accurate positioning
- higher position update rate
- precise and accurate depth
- precise and accurate orientation (heading, roll and pitch)
- precise and accurate velocity estimate in 3D
- estimation and compensation of sensor errors
- much better QC and QA
- easily used with NavLab post-processing for even better accuracy, precision and integrity.
The package is supplied with:
- Subsea MGC® R3 IMU/Processing module
- Nortek DVL1000 - 4000 m Doppler Velocity Log
- Paroscientific Digiquartz® Depth sensor
- Survey APOS computer which enables independent HiPAP®, cPAP® and Subsea HAIN operations from the vessels ROV/Survey area.
The computer includes the following enabled APOS software functions:
- CYMBAL (requires HiPAP® X81/X82 transceiver unit)
- SSBL Fast Track
- LBL ROV, vessel and transponder positioning
- Interface to cPAP® ROV transceiver unit
- Subsea HAIN.
Survey APOS computer specifications:
- 8-port serial card: 4 x RS-232 and 4 x RS-422/485
- Ethernet ports: Net A, B and C
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 425 x 425 x 185 mm; Weight: 17 kg.
- Power: 90-132 / 180-264 V ac, 80 W.
Subsea MGC® R3 IMU/Processing module specifications:
- Heading accuracy (GNSS aided): 0.04° RMS (secant latitude)
- Dynamic accuracy roll & pitch: 0.01° RMS
- Dynamic accuracy heave: 5 cm or 5 % (whichever is highest)
- Angle random walk: 0.008 ° / sq. root hour
- Bias repeatability: 330 micro g (1 Sigma)
- Dynamic range (Accelerometers): ±30 g
Housing connector types: SubConn (1 x 16-pin and 3 x 8-pin):
- Connection to topside: Ethernet 10 Mbit
- Interface to DVL and Depth sensor
- 1 PPS signal output.
- Power input: 24 Vdc
- Titanium housing, depth rated to 7000 m
- Length, diameter: 343, 191 mm
- Weight in air/water: 20 kg /12.5 kg.
Notes: The package can be supplied without DVL and/or Depth Sensor. The Seatex MGC-R3 is a Non-ITAR product.