The DVL333 Compact is a long-range Doppler Velocity Log that benefits from increased range with no compromise in performance or form factor. It allows vehicles to maintain bottom lock in a greater range of environments, increasing mission duration on long-range subsea vehicles. This 333 kHz DVL is used by innovators in the uncrewed vehicle sector looking to expand vehicle capabilities into new environments.
- Bottom track from 0.3-375 m range
- Per-ping and per-beam data quality estimates
- No change in form factor compared to higher-frequency options
- Large UUVs/ AUVs operating at high altitudes
- USVs and crewed surface vessels requiring redundant navigation input
- Easy integration with high-end inertial navigation systems (INS)
Do you have questions about this product?
- Questions about price, availability, and/or retailers
- Questions about technical specifications and usage
- Questions about suitability for your project or application