Photogrammetry-Grade Processing for Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and Terrestrial Close-Range Imagery
Generate imaging point clouds as a cost-effective alternative to laser scans, benefit from detailed images to acquire GIS data and transfer most of your survey work to the convenience of your office. Trimble UASMaster combines ease of use with the fu…
Generate imaging point clouds as a cost-effective alternative to laser scans, benefit from detailed images to acquire GIS data and transfer most of your survey work to the convenience of your office. Trimble UASMaster combines ease of use with the full power of a photogrammetric workstation.
The software bridges the gap between simple near black-box workflows for non-photogrammetrists and photogrammetry expert workflows. UASMaster includes advanced technology to provide high quality results.
It easily integrates into the Inpho world of photogrammetry, into Trimble Business Center as well as into many 3rd party workflows. With its open market concept, UASMaster is able to process data from almost every hardware vendor for UAS. It works with acquired data from fixed-wing vehicles as well as with multi-copters and even hand-held cameras.
For 3D reconstruction projects, depending on project requirements, the only mandatory data is imagery - no need to know camera parameters, approximate image georeferences or ground control.
- A complete photogrammetric workflow (geo-referencing, dense point clouds, orthomosaics and digitized vectors) combined in one single product.
- Quick black-box or multi-step processing with quality-optimized or performance optimized parameter presets including full featured refinement and editing tools.
- Process data from any type of UAS and frame cameras - with or without additional data.
- Excellent results without requiring specialized photogrammetry knowledge or experience.
- Also available integrated into Trimble Business Center Photogrammetry Module including all survey tools combined with survey hardware and GNSS base-line processing.
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products