MULTIBEAM ECHO SOUNDER
The EM 712 multibeam echo sounder is Kongsberg Maritime's second generation high to very high resolution seabed mapping system capable of meeting all relevant survey standards.
Delivering highly accurate results through superior range and resolution, the EM 712 is the most advanced multibeam echo sounder for shallow-medium waters. It supersedes the EM 710, which is well established as the de facto standard for all shallow to medium depth surveys.
• High resolution
• Wide frequency range
• CW and FM chirp
• Roll, pitch and yaw stabilisation in realtime
• Nearfield focusing - both on transmit and receive
• Short pulse lengths and large bandwidth
• Seabed image as standard
• Water column display and logging
• Single or Dual swath for increased density or for increased survey speed
• Extra detections
• Hull unit
• Reinforced transducers for polar activities
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products