MULTIBEAM ECHO SOUNDER
The EM 2040CX Dual is a shallow water multibeam echosounder based on the EM 2040 technology.
It is an ideal tool for any high-resolution inspection and mapping applications, and with two small circular transducer head it's well suited for any type of installation, portable or permanently or underwater vehicles.
With the release of the EM 2040 MKII series, KONGSBERG MARITIME has upgraded the hardware and software to increase the swath and improve the data quality of the EM 2040 series.
• High resolution
• Wide frequency range
• CW and FM chirp
• Roll and pitch stabilisation in realtime
• Yaw stabilisation with dual head in realtime
• Nearfield focusing - both on transmit and receive
• Short pulse lengths and large bandwidth
• Seabed image as standard
• Depth rated to 1500 m
• Easy to install
• Water column display and logging
• Single or Dual Head for increased swath
• Single or Dual swath for increased density or for increased survey speed
• Extra detections
• Hull unit
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products