MULTIBEAM ECHO SOUNDER
The EM 2040-04 Dual RX MKII is a true wide band high resolution shallow water multibeam with extremely wide swath, ideal tool for any high resolution mapping and inspection application.
Transducer heads are well suited for any type of installation in hull or bow/side-mounted or on deep underwater vehicle.
With the release of the EM 2040 MKII series, KONGSBERG MARITIME has upgraded the hardware and software to increase the swath and improve the data quality of the EM 2040 series.
• High resolution
• Wide swath width
• Wide frequency range
• CW and FM chirp
• Roll, pitch and yaw stabilisation in realtime
• Nearfield focusing - both on transmit and receive
• Short pulse lengths and large bandwidth
• Seabed image as standard
• Depth rated to 6000 m
• Easy to install
• Water column display and logging
• Single or Dual swath for increased density or for increased survey speed
• Extra detections
• High Multifrequency Mode
• Multi Frequency Backscatter
• Water column phase logging
• Hull unit
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products