Miniature GNSS/INS for weight restricted applications
The xNAV family of inertial navigation systems from Oxford Technical Solutions combine GNSS technology with high performance miniature inertial sensors to deliver a complete navigation solution in a lightweight package.
The xNAV family of inertial navigation systems from OxTS combine GNSS technology with high performance miniature inertial sensors to deliver a complete navigation solution in a lightweight package.
• Low weight – from just 365 g including rugged anodised aluminium enclosure
• Dual GNSS receivers – stable heading performance in all conditions
• Survey grade GNSS – L1 only DGPS or L1/L2 RTK position
• Tactical grade IMU – 0.05° roll/pitch accuracy • No export control – ship and operate worldwide with zero hassle
• gx/ix™ technology – tight coupling and inertial relock maintain performance in harsh GNSS environments
• Excellent value – unbeatable price/performance with antennas and software included free
• Powerful post-processing and analysis tools – free NAVsuite software gives you complete control over your data
• Model variants to fit your budget – choose options and extras to suit your application or simply upgrade later
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products