Accurate and affordable positioning
ARGONAUT is a fully integrated GNSS receiver designed to meet the need for high-precision geo-location data. It achieves better than 50 cm accuracy when post-processing with ARGONAUT SaaS. It is best combined with JASON PaaS – an adaptable off-…
ARGONAUT is a fully integrated GNSS receiver designed to meet the need for high-precision geo-location data. It achieves better than 50 cm accuracy when post-processing with ARGONAUT SaaS. It is best combined with JASON PaaS – an adaptable off-line post-processing software, developed and updated constantly by our seasoned GNSS experts at Rokubun.
Used alone or together with our software-as-a-service, ARGONAUT stands out from the competition for combining Accuracy and Affordability in one state-of-the-art easy to use device. Our light and small, plug-and-play solution is especially thought to be easily equipped onboard Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, as well as Autonomous cars and Precision agriculture machinery.
– ARGONAUT is a truly affordable device. It costs only 350€, 5 to 10 times cheaper than other professional navigation gear of its caliber.
– The accessible price tag is made to suit professional drone operating firms and drone enthusiasts alike, making it perfect for cost-efficient equipping of multiple systems.
– ARGONAUT is equipped to track all global navigation systems -GPS, GLONASS, Gallileo and BeiDou- and the regional ones of EGNOS, WAAS etc. Multiconstellation increases exposure to more satellites in view and greatly enhances robustness in reduced sky visibility conditions, like urban scenarios.
– ARGONAUT has an embedded 9-degree Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU). The IMU is an essential component for the guidance and control of unmanned systems in challenging situations. This is specially critical for navigation in areas without access to satellite signals like tunnels and indoors.
– The optimised RF subsystem enhances the performance of the device even further, diminishing the data errors and bringing the noise to the bare minimum.
– ARGONAUT is suitable for performing traditional PPK, optimized with our PaaS. The PaaS post-process service gives the receiver a better absolute precision reaching an accuracy better than 50 cm.
– ARGONAUT is a fully functional end-to-end solution. There is no need of any further integration or technical knowledge from the user. This saves valuable time and effort to make it operative.
– Small and light-weight, it is perfect for mounting on all UAV models and is compatible with Pixhawk family drone autopilot. ARGONAUT offers another distinguishing feature – an external events camera trigger that is particularly useful for geotagging and photogrammetry (plug-n-play compatible with Micasense Rededge and SLR cameras).
– Inside its protective enclosure can be found a microSD card slot for storage and transfer of data. A USB port provides additional connectivity and power supply. ARGONAUT´s many user-friendly features makes it one of the most practical and easy-to-use devices on the market.
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products