The SeaPILOT 300 kHz, 600 kHz, and 1200 kHz models are Rowe Technology’s most versatile DVLs. They use Rowe’s acoustic Doppler Piston (DP) technology and are well-suited for navigation applications in shallow water or in deep water, down to 6000M. The SeaPILOT’s compact size, extended range, and precision make it an ideal solution for ROVs, AUVs, and other submersible platforms.
SeaPILOT comes in 3 different frequencies (300 kHz, 600 kHz, and 1200 kHz), all configured with Doppler Piston transducers, and available in different depth package options.
The SeaPILOT OEM 300 kHz and 600 kHz models are available as an OEM configuration. They offer the same outstanding performance as the standard DVL package, but meet custom packaging requirements as found in small AUVs and submersibles.
SeaPILOT OEM consists of an electronics board stack and four Doppler Piston transducers). Doppler Piston transducers are manufactured as separate elements and are not potted into the AUV housing. This facilitates easy installation and repair (6-inch AUV housing shown with machined “pockets” for the transducers).
- DVL - Doppler Velocity Logger
- Light weight and small packages, or create your own housing with an OEM system
- Depth rating from 300m to 6000m and can be packaged in Titanium, Aluminum or Plastic
- Used for navigation and altitude on ROV, AUV, ASV and Ships
- Integerated with Kearfott and GreenSea INS system. iXBlue coming soon.
- Dual Frequency DVLs available
- Upward/Downward Looking ADCP with a single electronics package
- PD0, PD4, PD5, PD6, and PD13 data formats
- Water Profile Range from 8cm to 150m
- Bottom Track Altitude from 30cm to 300m
- Pressure Sensor optionally available
- Lithium batteries optionally available
- External battery case optionally available
- Realtime data processing or Record data to internal 32GB SD memory card and post process with software
- Water Profile, Bottom Track and Water Track included
- Bottom Track Long Range Mode included to gain 50% more range over industry standard Broadband mode
- Output the industry standard formats plus our proprietary formats: RTB, RTD, PD0, PD3, PD4, PD5, PD6, PD13
- RTB binary data format includes Beam, Instrument, Earth velocities, Echo Intensity, Correlation and NMEA
- Connect a GPS directly to the ADCP and the NMEA data will be used and recorded with the ensemble data
- Export to PD0, MATLAB, CSV and Python
- Integreated with Hypack software suite.
- Integreated with Aqua Vision software suite.
- Up to 12 different configurations in a single deployment
- Optional Ethernet communication available. Speeds up download time
- Trigger In/Out available
- Field replaceable transducers if any damage occurs to the ADCP
- Modular electronic package
- 8 Channel electronics to support up to 8 beams
- OEM packaging available. You design your own head or housing. We supply the beams and electronics