600 kHz / 300 kHz Phased-Array DVLs
Teledyne RDI ushers in a new era in Doppler velocity log (DVL) technology with the introduction of its 600kHz and 300kHz Pioneer phased array DVLs. After integrating into hundreds of vehicles and navigating hundreds of thousands of miles, Teledyne RDI taps into its vast experience to launch the newest DVL technology in the market. Designed with unmanned and remotely operated vehicles in mind, the compact DVLs can be packaged into small, portable, underwater vehicles.
After integrating into hundreds of vehicles and navigating hundreds of thousands of miles, Teledyne RDI taps into its vast experience to launch the newest DVL technology in the market. Designed with unmanned and remotely operated vehicles in mind, the 600 kHz and 300 kHz compact DVLs can be packaged into small, portable, underwater vehicles. Additionally, these powerful DVLs can be leveraged for surface and subsurface manned and unmanned vessels. Utilizing state-of-the-art electronics, Pioneer DVLs provide an array of advanced internal sensors, while minimizing overall power consumption.
The 600 kHz and 300 kHz DVLs combine Teledyne RDI’s proven bottom detection algorithms and single-ping bottom location accuracy with its broadband velocity processing technology, providing highly reliable precision velocity data for navigation and position processing, even over indeterminate terrain. Pioneer DVLs are available in self-contained and remote head configurations. The 600 kHz and 300 kHz DVLs include a new suite of cutting-edge internal sensors Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS): The AHRS MEMSbased inertial measurement unit (IMU) integrates three gyroscopes, three magnetometers, and three accelerometers running an extended Kalman filter (EKF), which means your heading sensor is semi-resistant to magnetic transients during the mission— providing you with accurate orientation data in both static and dynamic conditions. Dual Leak Sensor: These instruments include leak detection sensors: one mounted near the connector end and one mounted at the transducer end of the DVL. This feature provides the user with real-time leak detection monitoring, allowing for peace of mind and strategic decision making during critical, high-pressure missions. Transducer Health Monitor: The innovative transducer health monitor provides insight, in near real-time, about the status of the transducer, and alerts the user of potential problems. The health monitor sensor also tracks pressure cycles, maximum pressure, and operating time for quality tracking purposes.
• Bottom-tracking capability for deep water operations: 1000-6000 m depth rating for tracking ranges 100-275 m
• Compact DVLs that can be packaged into small portable UUVs of 7.5 inches (<19 cm) in diameter
• Flexible triggering with both trigger in and trigger out
• Upgradeable to include ADCP capabilty
• Real-time current profiling option provides additional critical data parameters from a single instrument
• Advanced AHRS IMU for accurate vehicle attitude correction in static and dynamic environments
• Leak detection and monitoring for peace of mind in the most critically demanding deep missions
• Self-contained or OEM options available
• Transducer and system health monitoring for real-time health monitoring of your critical navigation asset
• Time of validity output for highly accurate coupling with an Inertial Navigation System (INS), further improving the resulting DVL-aided-INS position accuracy
• New optional XRT (Extended Range Tracking) delivers 50% increase in bottom tracking range
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products