DARK SABER is distinctively suited for lighting applications on inspection systems and other operations where illumination and the ability to scale and image is required
The Dark Saber - SS182 mkII provides outstanding brightness, warm color for subsea videos and its adjustable green laser projector offers the perfect illumination solutions for vast number of applications. It’s features safe operations in air with intelligent thermal management and is 35% lighter than previous version.
Light functions (including strobing) can be controlled remotely via analog, control through digital inputs, over a serial communication port and while being synced to a digital still camera. The SS182 mkII is field configurable allowing the operator to satisfy exact operational needs.
• Micro-controlled with flicker less constant current • No acoustic noise = no effects on nearby sonars • Industry leading efficacy up 182 Lumens per watt (2x better than many competing LED products)
• 4000k color temperature and Color Reproduction Index (CRI) of 70. Warm white LED produces more red colors which makes the picture more realistic
• Depth rate of 4000 meters • Multiple lights and cameras can be controlled by a single serial port
• Sapphire window allows for a wider projection angle and is mechanically stronger
• Compatible with the RS485 and RS232 applications
• Used on Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV), Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV), Well Head inspections, subsea surveillance and for cinema photography
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products