Teledyne RD Instruments’ new Pathfnder DVL is precisely what our customers have been waiting for! This new highly compact 600 kHz DVL is small in size and huge on value. Derived from Teledyne RD Instrumets’ long-standing, highly reliable DVL technology, this system promises to deliver the precision navigation performance you’ve come to expect from Teledyne RDI, at a price point, size, and weight that’s ideally suited for your next application.
Utilizing Teledyne RDI’s proven state-of-the-art electronics, the Pathfnder DVL provides an array of advanced internal algorithms and features you’d typically expect to find only in higher-end solutions. With up to 80 m of bottom tracking, in up to 300 m of water, the Pathfnder 600 delivers a solid, value-priced solution for vehicles ranging from small inspection class ROVs to large diameters AUVs.
• Small but mighty: Dramatically reduced size and weight allows Pathfnder to be installed on board the smallest vehicles with minimal impact on system payload.
• Budget minded: Priced for smaller budgets, without the need to compromise on performance.
• Proven Performance / Reliability: Building upon Teledyne RDI’s vast experience with DVL technology and performance, Pathfnder oﬀers a proven, reliable solution to ensure the success of your mission.
• Phased Array: Unique phased array transducer design delivers enhanced position accuracy at a reduced size, eliminates the need for speed of sound correction, and reduces drag on your vehicle.
• Flexible Design: Self-contained or OEM package options available to meet your unique vehicle needs.
• Versatile: Upgradeable to include Acoustic Doppler Current Profling (ADCP) capability.
• Ethernet Compatibility: Plug-n-play with today’s interfaces.