DiveNET Subsea Wireless
Beringia Enterprises LLC is an exclusive supplier of DiveNET subsea wireless solutions for through-water acoustic GPS navigation, data and voice communication, and Subsea Internet of Things (SIoT) connectivity.
Portable and rapidly deployable wide-area acoustic GPS system.
Inverted (floating) long baseline (LBL) system consisting of 4 light-weight Acoustic GPS Buoys (AGB)
• Range up to 8,000 m
• Compact form factor, low power demand
• Open configuration protocol
• Subsea sensor networking
• Reliable shallow water performance
DiveNET: Commander is a scalable and multi-functional ultra-short baseline (USBL) multi-target positioning and navigation system.
Highly compact and streamlined in
• Unmatched signal range and reception
• Integrated support for diver tracking option
• Individual and broadcast transmission
• Channels: 8
• Range: 2,000 m
DiveNET: 5X5 is a wireless hydroacoustic voice communication system for surface-diver and diver-diver two-way telephony delivering the unmatched signal range and rec