Horizontal Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler
The compact, flexible, and affordable ChannelMaster is a horizontally-oriented Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (H-ADCP) designed to collect high-accuracy water velocity, stage, and discharge data for a wide array of applications.
The compact, flexible, and affordable ChannelMaster is a horizontally-oriented Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (H-ADCP) designed to collect high-accuracy water velocity, stage, and discharge data for a wide array of applications. By leveraging Teledyne RDI’s BroadBand technology, ChannelMaster allows you to obtain unmatched data quality, even in low velocities and complex flows, where a single cell cannot provide enough information. The ChannelMaster’s innovative design includes everything you need to collect high-quality data. The standard unit comes equipped with temperature, pressure, pitch and roll sensors, and a vertical beam.
• Accurate: Teledyne RDI Broadband technology allows for small cells and/or short averaging sampling intervals, thus increasing your data accuracy.
• Robust: Collect highly accurate velocities even in difficult environments such as slow flow or rapidly changing flow.
• Versatile: ChannelMaster offers a range of 1-128 userselectable cell sizes from 25 cm - 8 m and profiling ranges from 1 m - 300 m (frequency dependent).
• Sturdy: Comes standard with stainless steel mounting fixture.
• Rivers, Streams, and Irrigation Canals: Monitor discharge and water level for a variety of applications. The ChannelMaster easily integrates with a telemetry or SCADA system, providing you with remote access to your data.
• Estuaries: Measure complex currents for environmental monitoring or circulation model calibrations or verifications.
• Port and Harbors: Monitor currents to provide velocity information for vessel maneuvering and safety.
You have selected 2 products to compare you can add 4 more products