Rental and Dealer Profile
Archeology, Hydrography, Land Surveying, Offshore Renewables, Oil & Gas
GNSS Receivers,Multibeam Echosounders,Inertial Navigation Systems,ROVs - Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicles,Imaging Sonar,Sub-bottom Profilers,Mobile Mappers,Hydrographic Processing Software,Hydrographic Acquisition Software
Visit rental website now
Our first skills, provider of sensors and systems, brought us to offer a rental pool to our customers including some high level sensors acquisition systems.
Our rental pool includes sensors for:
- geopositioning for trajectography, navigation, antenna pinpointing applications: ProFlex 500, ProFlex 800, ProMark 500, ProMark 200 GNSS receivers;
- GIS surveys: MobileMapper 100 receiver;
- buried networks detection and marking : 2250 Dynatel locator;
- orientation measurement with AHRS, IMU or compas GPS receivers: EKINOX-D, Octans, Bluenaute, Phins, F185R+, SMC108, MTi-30, MTi-G-700, ProFlex Lite Duo;
- sub-bottom profiling: Stratabox, Klein SBP3000;
- data post-processing (bathymetric data, acoustic imagery, geopositioning, mosaicing…): GNSS Solutions, QINSy, Hypack, Coda Geosurvey, Polyworks.
Our rental pool also includes complete acquisition systems:
- multibeam bathymetry (shallow to deep waters, from a vessel or integrated on a ROV/AUV): Sonic 2020, Sonic 2022 & Sonic 2024 with UHR option (700kHz), SeaBeam 1180/1185, SeaBeam 1050/1050D;
- singlebeam bathymetry: GEOD Bali;
- acoustic imagery system based on side scan sonar, for research of targets, wrecks, search and identification of obstruction, bottom classification: Klein 3000;
- acoustic imagery system based on 3D acoustic camera, for real time monitoring, cable laying, acropods laying: Echoscope;
- LIDAR system, for AUV navigation purposes, bank scanning: VLP-16, scan laser Dynascan.
CADDEN owns a 9m vessel, based in Pornic, available for rental and training sessions.